Effective Employee Communication and Education Programs
A successful communication program is critical to the success of a company's retirement plan, and Flautt Hare Davis can help you develop an effective program. We review the available options with the Retirement Plan Committee and create the most appropriate programs for their employees.
Consistent implementation of the communication and education plans increase employee understanding and participation in the retirement plan, while also raising the profile and appreciation of this benefit.
Flautt Hare Davis will provide a financial wellness survey, which serves as the guide for targeted employee communication and education. This approach is unique in the industry and is based on our extensive knowledge of effective retirement plan communications strategies.
Key components of our communication strategy include:
- Discussion of auto enrollment features
- Pre-enrollment memos, posters, and announcements
- All on-site meetings conducted by securities registered representatives
- On-site group enrollment meetings
- On-site individual enrollment meetings
- On-site group investment education meetings
- Access to on demand investment education meetings
- Video teleconferencing "Meet Me" meetings for remote locations
- Access to on-line investment and financial planning
- Customer service representatives and e-mail contacts for plan participants